It started with the Ferm Living wire baskets and immediately I was in dusty pink heaven. Since then, I’ve seen this colour pop up everywhere and I’m loving it. It’s the perfect accent colour to add a subtle girly-yet-sophisticated touch. What colours are inspiring you this spring? Let me know in the comments!
1. Via Pinterest
2. Kate Spade Vase in Blush, Indigo
3. Ligurian Houses print, Minted
4. Faceted Ceramic Vase, Anthropologie
5. Wire Basket & Top, Ferm Living
6. Stripe Rag Rug, Urban Outfitters
7. Muuto Pink Nerd Chair, abc carpet & home
I am so excited that my short story Loving Alison has been published in The Scarborough Fair.
It was so exciting to have my photographs published and credited in the September 13 issue of the National Post, accompanying Samantha Pynn’s article Counter Proposals.